Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Foster
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done! We are just starting to play FI and I've been thinking about which roles work well together. Looking forward to your next posting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Eastwood
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More!

At this stage, it seems that the Messenger is a little more important than the other roles. I'm interested in seeing where this analysis goes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bradley
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Scotland
flag msg tools
The wife and I are still noobs it's fair to say, but to date our most successful game has (by far) been with Diver / Pilot. Between them they have massive mobility - the diver just seems totally broken once half the island has sunk - which seemed to make the biggest difference.

This is the only game that stands out in my memory so far, because we won it SO easily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Play with four roles. The game is significantly easier with two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DC
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
ralpher wrote:
Play with four roles. The game is significantly easier with two.

However, it's also much harder to determine how the roles work together when there are 4 roles involved. I think that the focus here is on pairs of roles. The measure of success is number of tiles left and distance before reaching the skull-and-crossbones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.