Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Strange Synergy figures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Bergeron
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to replace the flimsy cardboard characters that come with my copy of Strange Synergy (They're starting to show wear and tear), and I'd love to get some suggestions. My thought was that I would find some singles from some of the wizkids miniatures products that bear some resemblance to the teams, paint them if need be. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for, so I throw the question out to BGG...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
June King
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Bring me her heart in this box.
mbmbmbmbmb
Where would you put the little attribute chits?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Bergeron
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
re: Status Chits
Status chits we've been putting right on the character cards, because they tend to fall out of the top slots, or they came and go so frequently that sliding them in and out is a waste. The gadget chits don't really need to be _on_ the character, with the exception of the shield. Otherwise, they're most useful when a character dies, to put them on the map. Like the status chits, they can be placed on living character cards. We find that most of the time you're not likely to forget who is carrying what, especially if the cards are right there around you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.