A Derk appears from the mists...
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
http://vimeo.com/album/245582

I still have one more video to import, but I'm having some issues with it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Woodard
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That Amubulanz game looked interesting and a quick thematic change to "Bicycle Courier" could help it sell!

Thanks for posting the vids, Derk!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These are great - and considering your cigarette-box-sized camera they are of astonishing quality.
You perfectly caught the atmosphere of this weekend - thanks for posting.

And - wow - that`s me at the very beginning of the "rainbow" video No. 1 with Hilko. My 2 seconds of fame! Thanks for cutting off the part with me before of that - I guess, I didn`t say anything remarkable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric knox
Canada
Woodstock-1h from capital of NB
New brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work,

I personaly would like an ambulance game. Speaking as a former ambulance attendant I like the theme and I have been waiting for a good medical game. I would like to find out more, can anyone help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Allers
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The designers are from Berlin and brought their prototype to our game designer's group, but I wasn't there and met them first in Goettingen. I have not had the chance to play the game yet, but hope they bring it back to our group another time. You can write to my Geekmail if you want to be kept informed of the game's progress (assuming they will bring the game back to our group).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janna Nelson
United States
Greenwood
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These were fun to watch--thanks, Derk.

My favorite quote from Derk: "I've been playing with mine....well, Aldie's, really."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.