Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Grabiner
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently played a game in which I revealed on the third turn, and it was probably the right move despite strategic play.

I was the Werewolf in a 6-player game with the expansion cards. I went first. The next player gave me a Hermit card, "I bet you're a Shadow. If so, take 1 damage." I took the damage, and he attacked. The next player gave me another Hermit card, "I bet you're a Shadow. If so, take 2 damage." He attacked as well, leaving me at 7 HP. With two players already knowing they wanted to kill me, and 7 HP protecting me from Fu-Ka and First Aid, I revealed and struck back. (It turned out that I hadn't found the two Hunters; one of the two was Daniel.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark N
United States
California
flag msg tools
It's a trade-off between getting to use your special ability, and making yourself known to your enemies while also letting them know what your HP is and how soon you'll die compared to your partner. If your enemies have already targeted you, you might as well reveal, particularly if there's a chance you might die before using your special. The werewolf vs Daniel is tough however since Daniel has little to lose from either killing the werewolf or having the werewolf kill him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.