Alien Frontiers» Forums » General

Subject: Advertising rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harald Korneliussen
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
OK, this is the first time I'd become seriously interested in a game from a BGG ad. Advertising on BGG and using Kickstarter, brilliant idea by the designer of this game!
I might have to... on my home computer... hm, maybe that's one of the things we aren't allowed to talk about on BGG shake

Anyway, great that we start seeing non-Evonyobnoxious ads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Well...thats the first time I've seen someone praising a banner ad.

Thanks Harald!

The Alien Frontiers banners currently running on BGG were designed by Karim Chakroun using art created by Mark Maxwell. Send them both your thanks!

BTW, the Alien Frontiers Kickstarter Project is nearing the end of the fund raising stage. Your opportunity to back us ends at 3:00am Eastern Time on June 26th. The $50 pledge is a straight-up pre-order with some exclusive swag thrown in and free worldwide shipping.

If you're not a backer yet then please, click here and join us.

See you on the frontier!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Strauss
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I´m trying to get 300 years old, so now I´m a teenager
mbmbmbmbmb
Will it be possible, once the game is released, to order this game via paypal ?
I didn´t own a credit card and therefore I can´t use kickstarter to help in fundraising.
I´m already sad that even if I could get the game later, I won´t get the extras.

I hope I could get the game here in Europe in the near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Frank...I am so sorry for the delay in replying. Somehow I missed this post. I'm usually much more prompt in my replies.

So, here are all the ordering options...

Individual gamers can pre-order Alien Frontiers right now and pay via Paypal. The pre-order price of $39.95 plus shipping ($12 USA and $20 Internationally) will be good through mid-September.
http://www.clevermojogames.com/alienfrontiers/

Retail Stores in the USA can pre-order cases of Alien Frontiers (4 games/case) at wholesale prices right now with FREE ground shipping and pay via Paypal
http://www.clevermojogames.com/wholesale/

For Retails Stores outside the USA, I'm sorry, but I cannot offer free shipping to you and the customs duties will probably make the game too expensive for you.

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Strauss
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I´m trying to get 300 years old, so now I´m a teenager
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the answer, it isn´t to late

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.