Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Naikelis
United States
Lyndhurst
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game here now and don't know the names of the spells off the top of my head.

1) One spell says something along the lines of turning your monster into sheep, they only attack for 1 damage this round and are knocked out as normal after they attack. Does this apply to the Golem who normally wouldn't be knocked out after the attack.

2) Another spell creates a fourth adventurer in the front of the party with 1 HP. The question I have about this, does the dragon or the slime hit this new adventurer. I assume it would since they hit everyone but we just wanted to make sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: question about a couple spell cards
1) Metamorphosis - The card says the monster loses all other abilities, so that would include the Golem's ability to come back after battle. It would be knocked out.

2) Yes. The Dragon and Slime can "Attack Everyone", so the new adventurer would be included in that.

edit: typo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily H.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So does this mean that metamorphosis can give a vampire the power to attack a healer, for a value of 1, because it removes all abilities? (assuming the vampire is then knocked out as metamorphosis says)

This just happened in a game where I had mistakenly thought the vampire's symbol meant that people he bites don't heal. So I ended up with 2 of them and no way to kill the paladin, until metamorphosis came and gave him the ability to do the one extra damage needed to the paladin to finish him off. I'm not positive that it was the correct intepretation of the card, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hogan Brimacombe
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
The best laid plans of mice and men, often go awry...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats what i would do! It is now a sheep, and as it is no longer a spawn of some evil force it is perfectly capable of attacking a healer. Very, very rare that this would work out for you.

Also, i think you may have misread the rules. The Paladin is NOT a healer or a wizard. The Paladin CAN be attacked by vampires normally, as it is not a healer.

Example: Anti-magic dart trap. Anti magic dart basically says you can target a priest to stop healing for a round or a wizard to stop spells for a round. The Paladin is NEITHER of these, so targeting him will not work to stop healing or spells, you have to attack a priest or wizard for it to work! Then again, maybe i am reading too much into your comment. Let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike m
United States
palisades park
nj
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does metamorphosis work on ghosts, or no effect? I'm thinking no effect but usually things that don't affect ghosts say "(not ghosts)".

Edit: found it in the faq that it has no effect on ghosts. All spells that refer to "monsters" only do not affect ghosts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.