Popular Tags: [View All]
Esteban Vasquez
Colombia
Medellin
Antioquia
flag msg tools
100% Pure Colombian Geek
badge
Colombia is waiting for you, would you take the risk? (Video in my profile)
mbmbmbmbmb
Some people ask for my version of Delve and that because it has some images with copyright I won't put it here... but I put in 4shared if someone want to try it out.

The link is:
http://www.4shared.com/file/Sf_ZAy2b/JDelve.html

To put damage on heroes of monsters just click on any of the shields.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I just gave it a try now and it was very good.. I lost though

When you lose a hero because of the blast glyph, is it random? I expected to be able to choose which one I lost... in this case I lost the cleric, so couldn't bring him back!

Anyway thanks again for an excellent implementation of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Vasquez
Colombia
Medellin
Antioquia
flag msg tools
100% Pure Colombian Geek
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimwold wrote:
Thanks. I just gave it a try now and it was very good.. I lost though

When you lose a hero because of the blast glyph, is it random? I expected to be able to choose which one I lost... in this case I lost the cleric, so couldn't bring him back!

Anyway thanks again for an excellent implementation of the game.

Ye,s the blast glyph kills a random Adventurer. I put it that way to be a little more "realist". In a real RPG you won't say things like "Ohh... It's a trap... let's put the wizard to take it" you just open the chest and BOOM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marko Marenic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently Heal doesn't work as expected. When the remaining die is 1 it should fully heal whole party (living members), but it only heals one HP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Vasquez
Colombia
Medellin
Antioquia
flag msg tools
100% Pure Colombian Geek
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
smileyz wrote:
Apparently Heal doesn't work as expected. When the remaining die is 1 it should fully heal whole party (living members), but it only heals one HP.

I wasn't sure how it work with the remaining dice in 1... The paper version says: "If it is a 1, heal all living party members"

It doesn't say amount... So I wasn't sure if it was a fully heal or just the amount of the six die.

So I used the second option... Heal all the party the amount of the six die (In other words... Heal all the party 1 point).

I'll put this small poll to see how people want it to work... It will run until friday... after that day I'll leave the program at it is or change it if the people want to.

Poll: Heal
How you you want to make the heal work?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
Heal 1 HP from every living adventurers
0.0% 0
Fully heal all the living adventurers
100.0% 8
Voters 8
This poll is now closed.   8 answers
Poll created by Arael
Closes: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:00 am
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's supposed to be heal everyone fully (which is also the way Delve DE handles it). Same for Blast Glyph, you have a choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Vasquez
Colombia
Medellin
Antioquia
flag msg tools
100% Pure Colombian Geek
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like I promise today after seeing the results of the poll I updated the JAR and upload it again (I edit the original post with the new link).

In this new version heal heals alive members fully and you can choose the victim of the trap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Ehlers
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't want to hijack the thread or anything but my version of Delve the computer game is just yesterday gone gold, it is not the Original but the Advanced version, so if anyone is interested please send me a pm with a mailing address (the file is about 20mb in size) and i will mail the game to whoever is interested.
greetings
Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.