Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Problems with Bucket King on BSW? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I don't know how many have played Bucket King (Alles in ein Eimer) on BrettSpielWelt, but I've been having serious difficulties trying to start games. Namely, when I begin in a game and build my bucket pyramid, I can't click the OK button (the light green bucket button) to accept the pyramid and start the game. What it seems is that I am supposed to click where the button "originally" was -- I say "originally" becauese I often have to move the brown box with the buckets a little to be able to see my entire pyramid so I can drop the buckets into place. I have had some success with clicking where the button was initially, but sometimes I am left futilely clicking empty space hoping that I will somehow hit the right spot. Any suggestions?

Turns out that it was an issue with the re-sizing, and using the Darstellung settings, all is well with the BSW universe.
It should be noted that I am running the BSW client (uninstalled and re-installed today, and updated) on a WinXP computer. I'm running the client in a window, not maximized -- some have said there is an error with the maximized window, but I'm getting this error regardless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sargent
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had this problem and when I resized the window using the 610 resolution button it would let me click on the button.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
610 resolution button? Where can I find this mystical gem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sargent
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just resizing the window to make it smaller should work. If you right-click on the toolbar at the top of the screen and select "configure," you can add and remove icons from it. Add "Darstellung" (appearance), and that will give you the resolution change tool. All it does is resize your window to a particular size, 610 (for low-res graphics) 915 or 1220 (for high-res).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.