• [+] Dice rolls
Jesse LeBreton
United States
Kingsford
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How does this streamline play? I mean it's not like TS is a complex game with so much going on you need a database to keep track of it all. So I got to wonder what's the point?

Someone should make a Youtube vid to show us unconvinced players how it works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Davis
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lebatron wrote:
How does this streamline play? I mean it's not like TS is a complex game with so much going on you need a database to keep track of it all. So I got to wonder what's the point?

Someone should make a Youtube vid to show us unconvinced players how it works.

I think that is a great idea about the YouTube video Jesse! I'll see what I can do. In any case, I think the name "Twilight Struggle Player's Aid" is a bit of a misnomer. This resource has evolved considerably since its inception and has become a mechanism to play the game independent of a gameboard.

For myself, I have a wife (non-boardgamer), 3 kids, a job, church activities, etc. that prevents me from playing TS on a regular basis. This resource allows me to play by e-mail (PBEM) during the day and at my own pace. I understand it might not be for everyone.

For the YouTube video, what would you like to see specifically addressed that would help you out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.