Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Spooky Stairs» Forums » General

Subject: Which version includes the expansion and how can you tell the difference? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Farris
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
There is a duck in every game. You may not see it, but it's there.
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand it, there is a version of this game including the expansion. does anyone know which one?

I want to pick up the game and many people are selling it, but none note the expansion is included.

Also, if anyone is wanting to trade or sell the version with expansion, feel free to check out my trade list let me know how much you want for it.

-Jason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I've never heard of this before, and neither have I seen it at any shops, and it's not listed among the versions at BoardGameGeek. My conclusion would be that it doesn't exist, or at most was some form of one-time promotional offer.

Where did you hear or read of it from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Watters
United Kingdom
Newark
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
I've just found a copy of this - the box looks to be a normal 'with blue KdJ 2004 logo' one, but it has six ghosts, children, and counters plus the transparent bottle inside.

No small extension to the board and the rules reckon it should only have the usual contents.

So perhaps someone had the expansion and lost the rules / board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.