Ron Hetrick
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, anybody have the story here? I've been patiently waiting for the reprint and now I noticed that on Rio Grande's website they are no longer saying it will be reissued in January. Now it's "2005".

What stinks about this is I had a chance to buy the German version cheap and then get the english cards but now pretty much every store is out of stock on the english cards.cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wood
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cards
The cards can be found at Funagain and Boards & Bits.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Better buy an El Grande off Ebay before the prices go bonkers again! yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.
mbmbmbmbmb
Eh.

Rio Grande always ends up pushing their games back 2-4 months from their initial release announcement.

Heck, Tikal was supposed to be reprinted last June on first annoucement!

I, personally, would just wait. El Grande is good, but given the amount of time it has been in print (10th Anniversary!) and the number of copies floating around as a result, I would never pay a premium for this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
I have become my own island state. A ravaged, war-torn land where nothing grows and the horizons are bleak.
mb
looks like bad news for you and good news for me
Sorry to here that (for you) and very happy to hear it (for me). I just cannot buy any games for quite a while. I was getting concerned because there are so many reprints coming up (Ra, Winner's Circle, Power Grid, El Grande, etc.). Any of these that gets delayed allows me to breathe easier.

After Christmas all my game purchases will be games suspected of going OOP. They have the high priority right now.

-goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Moody
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ra reprint
What's the skinny on that one, please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Sorbello
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
they will!
RGG will be printing it again.
Jay told me that he was to busy lately and had to skip on a couple of things.
Also the publisher was not making any copies anymore and thus RGG will have to publish it themselves.
This is the story i got...
So expect a reprint but not in January
Cheers
Lexen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.