Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Ruzzo
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
See Subject, do you have to play the specific orientation when using a cards special ability?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jevon Heath
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Go on 'head get down with it.
badge
Take it to the chorus!
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you can use the special ability from either end. Exceptions are things like Argagarg's Bubble Shield, where you obviously have to be playing the Bubble Shield end to use the ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sirlin
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I don't quite understand the question. If a card is in your hand, of course you can turn it however you want. So I assume you mean cards with abilities that activate when they are played to the table as your combat card? Those cards say right on them what happens, so perhaps you could give a specific example of the question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Ruzzo
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have since looked at more of the cards and realized it's not actually an issue since all of the cards in question are "on hit" or "on block" which only resides on the one side of the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Miller
United States
Stigler
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there's DeGrey's Troublesome Rhetoric. That would be a good example of a card fitting OP's question and the answer is, "yes, it works on both the attack and throw side regardless of which way the text is facing."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.