Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just entered my HOT10 and TOP10 in my profile, using the widget (/geekwidget.php)

If you take a look at my profile, you'll see that not all games in the TOP10 or HOT10 are displayed by the widget. First I thought that those games that are not displayed don't have a representative image, but that's not even true: examples: Valor&Victory, Sleichfahrt, Lost Patrol, Charge at the Alamo,... all have a representative image, but don't show up.

any idea's as to what I did wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you'll find that the missing games aren't recorded in your collection, I just checked that this is indeed the case with Sleichfahrt.

If you go to the game page and click Record Information that should do the trick you don't actually need to record any info. Alternatively open your collection list and add the games from there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveD wrote:
I think you'll find that the missing games aren't recorded in your collection, I just checked that this is indeed the case with Sleichfahrt.

If you go to the game page and click Record Information that should do the trick you don't actually need to record any info. Alternatively open your collection list and add the games from there.

THANKS!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert VG
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveD wrote:

That was my first thought too... I once had the same problem and read somewhere the problem could be solved that way. And it was.
But Christopher seems to own none of the games in his hotlist. It's weird that 3 of them are displayed by the widget while the others don't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I added them all to my collection, and they all show up now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.