Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Wells
United States
Centralia
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got home last night to find that it had come in the mail. Couldn't wait to open the box. I giggled like a little schoolgirl as I admired the miniatures and punched out the tokens. The words and pictures on this site don't do the game justice. I must say that this is now the best looking game on my shelf, and one of the best looking I've ever seen. Croc, you are my hero. After a few plays I may try to put together a video overview for this, once I dust off the camera and find some blank tapes for it.

Good job, Asmodee and congrats Croc. This one is a winner that I'm sure will get lots of plays in the coming months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Little
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Welcome to the Claustrophobia-club! This game is stellar, I've recently acquired it and played it a few times, I already know it's a classic.

Every game of Claustrophobia I have played, I have adored.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tazar Yoot
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to Hell, leave your ice water at the door

This game has been a real hit with me and my friends. Hope you enjoy it as much as we have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is awesome, It is an injustice that more people have not discovered how well done the game is overall. The rules, the bits, the scenarios... all of it is top notch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhi Stormbringer
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I just got hold of the game as well.. although I havn't had a chance to play it yet... it's looking beautiful. Very great packaging and the pre-painted models look very well done..
Will post again once we have played it.. but I've got high hopes for this one.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
All glory to the Hypnotoad!
mbmbmbmbmb
The production is great and the support is even better...there are at least 6 new scenarios located on the website. Oh yeah, they're free. CROC also answers most questions himself. The game's not bad either
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.