Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Coscio
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to let anyone in the Twin Cities area who may be on the BN mailing list that I just got a 40% off coupon for the Har Mar store in Roseville for both their new expanded toy and game section. I'll be going there today myself!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let us know if they had anything good! I remember seeing some interesting titles over Christmas (like Gulo Gulo and most FFG titles)... but interested to see if there really is something to this "expanded" section!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Coscio
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I stopped in a few days ago and they have a lot more stuff now. I saw Castle Panic, Forbidden Island, a bunch of Fantasy Flight stuff. It really is expanded quite a bit. I'll try to post more titles later if I can remember them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Jacob
United States
Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never gotten a store specific coupon from their e-mails. Is there a way you can share it, or some way I can get a copy of my own?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mehlhoff
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
perplexingcj wrote:
I've never gotten a store specific coupon from their e-mails. Is there a way you can share it, or some way I can get a copy of my own?

me also

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Sixer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And me too if you find a way to share it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Coscio
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got back from there. I picked up a Lego set for my son. It's hard to find Legos at a discount anywhere let alone 40% off. Anyway, some of the games I saw were Arkham Horror + Innsmouth, Tide of Iron + Normandy expansion, Power Grid, Horus Heresy, FITS, Cosmic Encounter, Middle-Earth Quest, Tsuro, some Haba games, a bunch of Catan stuff, some Carcasonne stuff, a few Warhammer/FF things, Munchkin, a lot more word and party games than before, Risk 221o, Castle Panic, The Adventurers, Forbidden Island and more stuff I can't remember. The best part is that they have stacks of coupons at the front checkout area. There is a limit of one but I'm not sure whether you could go back. I was wondering if, since I used a particular card to buy something, if I could still buy something else using that same card. Anyone know? Anyway, the coupons expire on the 1st of July!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Coscio
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed the email coupon has an online code as well. Anyone know if these are usually one time use? I can pass it along if not. I ALSO got a notice today that BN is having free Express Shipping all weekend...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
davex wrote:
I've noticed the email coupon has an online code as well. Anyone know if these are usually one time use? I can pass it along if not. I ALSO got a notice today that BN is having free Express Shipping all weekend...

It would say so in the fine print of the coupon. if it doesn't say one time use, you should be ok... but I don't really know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
davex wrote:
I was wondering if, since I used a particular card to buy something, if I could still buy something else using that same card. Anyone know? Anyway, the coupons expire on the 1st of July!

You should be able to buy using the same card over and over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Jacob
United States
Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davex wrote:
The best part is that they have stacks of coupons at the front checkout area. There is a limit of one but I'm not sure whether you could go back.

Are the "stacks of coupons" the same 40% off coupon that you got in your email?

I'm not sure whether the coupon codes are one-time or not. If you're planning on using it, I'd say go for it. Then, you could share the code with us (), and you won't screw yourself over if it does turn out to be a one-off code.

However, that is only my .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Rosso
United States
Massapequa
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please share the code if you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Cleary
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can have mine: http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/jw4toys40.html?cmpid=SA_201...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Jacob
United States
Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BigD145 wrote:

When did Barnes and Noble start accepting Borders coupons?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Rosso
United States
Massapequa
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So does anyone have one for Barnes and Noble?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just popped in. I was shocked at some of the titles, like Power Grid, Fresko, FITS, and Forbidden Island. There was indeed a "stack" of coupons at the desk right next to the section. One per purchase, and my wife and I debated wether or not they trace your BN card number with the coupon since it showed up on our receipt as "member special." Looks like the sale goes until July 7th!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Coscio
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm... My coupon says it goes through the 1st and that's what one of the clerks told me as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could be they extended... or that I misread. Those sneaky sevens look a bit like ones sometimes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.