GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,370 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Freedeath
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 2 copies of 5 different Spell cards included in my Highland, rather than 10 different ones; it this right for this expansion, or did I not get 5 of the spells? As well, 10 of the 12 Adventure cards are doubled up, but the other 2 are unique.

I guess I'm also looking for card lists for all 4eR Talisman sets, just to make sure I've got the right cards; does anybody have a definitive list? Thanks in advance for any info...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Soulsby
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
You have the correct cards for The Highland

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freedeath
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank ye kindly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have done a comprehensive list of the contents for each of the 4eR expansions for Talisman, except for The Highland, as I don't own it yet.

Talisman
The Reaper
The Dungeon
The Frostmarch

This thread reminded me to upload the PDFs for the Dungeon and the Frostmarch which I am doing now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freedeath
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mat twist
msg tools
I have put a list up of all highland cards (will appear after moderation?)

I can concur I also have the same 5 spells twice.

I have only just bought the expansion but seem to be missing one of the "Highland Deck" cards but have listed the other 141 I have. I wonder if anyone could help me complete the list by spotting what the extra one I am missing is? I hope it’s just a repeat of one I already have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.