Shootin' Ladders: Frag Fest» Forums » Rules

Subject: limbs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fred Tortonesi
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
are limbs considered only the head,arms,and legs?
this game is a blast and tons of fun. love to see an expansion with some new weapons and such.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From the creator:

As it relates to this game, I've used the word 'limb' as interchangeable with 'body part'. So the belly counts as a limb also. Now that you mention it, it probably isn't the best use of the word - but that was the intent.
Sorry if it caused confusion.

Glad you are enjoying the game. Feel free to give it a ranking and share your thoughts with the community.

-Curt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
alfan727 wrote:
love to see an expansion with some new weapons and such.

Oh, and while we don't have an expansion planned yet - we do have some more content available free for download. Check the files section for the new rules and tokens for 'Milk Glasses'. They're kinda like oil barrels to shoot (for cookies that is).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fred Tortonesi
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
we enjoy it alot which is why i put a video up on here of our session. its in 4 parts,but only one part is uploaded. i included setup,condition of winning etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.