Mike Fetty
United States
Harrison Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
How can you not be a fan.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hwo is Sebastian Skinner? I know he's an ally, but where can I find him?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fiscus
United States
Maricopa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He hangs out at the Inn, I'm pretty sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rodger
Scotland
Inverness
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He's a character at the inn if I remember correctly. Not an Ally though - just another NPC. Not a pleasant person if I remember

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeff3333 wrote:
He's a character at the inn if I remember correctly. Not an Ally though - just another NPC. Not a pleasant person if I remember

Can go either way, depending on whether or not he likes you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fetty
United States
Harrison Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
How can you not be a fan.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I found him, he is the Inn card "Hello, Stranger" The reason I asked, is he has an ally token, so I was looking for an ally.

Has anyone ever used the Sebastian Skinner token? If so, how?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike the big kid wrote:
Thanks, I found him, he is the Inn card "Hello, Stranger" The reason I asked, is he has an ally token, so I was looking for an ally.

Has anyone ever used the Sebastian Skinner token? If so, how?

I think there are tokens for all the 'characters' appearing in the game, but the rules just suggest having them for house rules. Maybe they'll come up with a use for them in the Coast expansion??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Miller
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flying Frog did the same thing for their Last Night on Earth Game. I imagine the designers intended people to invent their own scenarios and supplied a variety of tokens not used specifically in the rules. I seem to recall a tractor token in LNoE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Llama
United States
Milligan College
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RavenousPuma wrote:
Flying Frog did the same thing for their Last Night on Earth Game. I imagine the designers intended people to invent their own scenarios and supplied a variety of tokens not used specifically in the rules. I seem to recall a tractor token in LNoE.:what:

Tractor House Rules are that if the Farmhouse is one of the board pieces, place the tractor on it. Discard a "Keys" card to start the tractor. Now you can drive around running over zombies.

I forget the specific rules, but it was fun. Something about having to discard a gas can every 2 rounds, I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Even though I haven't started using the expansion stuff yet, I'm already intrigued by this character. IIRC he appears on 2 Inn cards (Room 216, which he appears to "inhabit")& "Hello Stranger", & is mentioned on one of the Showdown cards for the Inn (& can intervene in the Showdown, either for good OR evil IIRC).

Described as having a "slippery voice" & seems to be a rather sinister character. A Ghost? The Devil? Evil human who made a bargain? Something else? I dunno. But any of the above would make a great Villain or an "ally" of some sort. Hope he appears again...devil
---MS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
M00NSYLVER wrote:
Even though I haven't started using the expansion stuff yet, I'm already intrigued by this character. IIRC he appears on 2 Inn cards (Room 216, which he appears to "inhabit")& "Hello Stranger", & is mentioned on one of the Showdown cards for the Inn (& can intervene in the Showdown, either for good OR evil IIRC).

Described as having a "slippery voice" & seems to be a rather sinister character. A Ghost? The Devil? Evil human who made a bargain? Something else? I dunno. But any of the above would make a great Villain or an "ally" of some sort. Hope he appears again...devil
---MS

Never mind. I hadn't noticed that Skinner has the keyword "demon" on his card. So deffo not a ghost. I saw that someone made a Fan Villain of him over at thezombiegame.com that was pretty much what I had mind, but better. Good stuff!
---MS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.