Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Shields
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you haven't seen it, here's a link to Tom Matt Thrower's review in Boardgame News. It's a detailed description, very positive but with critique:

http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/comment...

Edit: fixed Matt's name! Yeesh apologies...
modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Thrower
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom? Hell, that isn't even my middle name ...

As an aside, I really wish that BGG let you stick posts in the forum under a "review" header that contained very little other than the link to the review. That way, when people actually come and look for reviews before purchasing they could actually look at all the reviews in one place instead of having to check both the forums and the links section. Which users might well find handy, I imagine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
MattDP wrote:
As an aside, I really wish that BGG let you stick posts in the forum under a "review" header that contained very little other than the link to the review. That way, when people actually come and look for reviews before purchasing they could actually look at all the reviews in one place instead of having to check both the forums and the links section. Which users might well find handy, I imagine.

It's worse than that Matt, now you must look for video reviews in the videos section, so reviews are spread out in three places. yuk

Edit: Nice review by the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just cut & paste your entire review here... ???

"Look on the web and you’ll find a couple more historical scenarios and the potential for fans to be writing their own in future."

I see a couple of fan scenarios here on BGG. Are there more scenarios somewhere else? Just curious...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Thrower
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump wrote:
Just cut & paste your entire review here... ???

I can think of several good reasons why I'd rather not do that. I don't see many other people who write for game sites other than BGG copying & pasting their material direct into the forums - otherwise they'd be no great need for the "links" section at all - so clearly I'm not the only one reluctant. Why not allow game fans access to all the resources they need in one place?

Quote:
I see a couple of fan scenarios here on BGG. Are there more scenarios somewhere else? Just curious...

*ahem* No. I was just referring to BGG but I left the directions vague in case others popped up elsewhere in future. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Thank you Matt!

Great review!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.