Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
We've read a tiny amount about Dixit as SdJ winner (at least that's what I gather from the thread). Was there an official announcement here on BGG? More importantly, was there an official announcement of the winner of Kid SdJ (kdj)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I've read that doesn't come out till August 2nd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
Really? They announce the one everyone's waiting for and then tell us about the baby award over a month later? That seems backward. Like giving the technical merit Emmy and Oscar awards AFTER the big show.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes sense to me -- then maybe the KdJ doesn't get lost in the shuffle and the game gets a boost of its own. Especially important to the extent that the SdJ is family-friendly (why look at the kid version when you can have all ages?). A month later, though, when you've discovered that Dixit with a 4 year old isn't much fun, you're ready for the KdJ!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Webb Space Telescope in 2018!
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
MWChapel wrote:
From what I've read that doesn't come out till August 2nd.

Yep, right there on that page in black and white. Don't know how anyone could miss it:

"Das Kinderspiel des Jahres 2010 wird am 2. August in Hamburg gewählt. Wir berichten live aus der Hansestadt."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.