GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,384 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

D-Day Dice: Free Trial Version» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bonus Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Wilhelm
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, great game, just need some clarification on the bonus rules...

1. Let's say I roll an Inpiration Bonus on my first roll and I decide not to reroll those dice on my second and third roll, do I get the Inpiration Bonus on the second and third roll too?

2. Let's say I lock 1 red Skull and 1 blue Skull on the first roll. On the second roll I roll 1 white Skull and receive the Dead Man's Gift bonus. I decide to reroll all the dice but the first 2 I locked down. On the 3rd roll, I roll another 1 white Skull, do I receive the bonus again?

3. Same situation as above, but I roll 2 white Skulls on the 3rd roll. Can I count each white Sull with the 1 red and 1 blue Skulls meaning I got 1 bonus for each white Skull?

4. Can I receive two separate bonuses in one turn?

5. Is there a special bonus for rolling all the same thing on all 6 dice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb

Hey Kyle!
kdw3 wrote:

1. Let's say I roll an Inpiration Bonus on my first roll and I decide not to reroll those dice on my second and third roll, do I get the Inpiration Bonus on the second and third roll too?

2. Let's say I lock 1 red Skull and 1 blue Skull on the first roll. On the second roll I roll 1 white Skull and receive the Dead Man's Gift bonus. I decide to reroll all the dice but the first 2 I locked down. On the 3rd roll, I roll another 1 white Skull, do I receive the bonus again?

3. Same situation as above, but I roll 2 white Skulls on the 3rd roll. Can I count each white Sull with the 1 red and 1 blue Skulls meaning I got 1 bonus for each white Skull?

4. Can I receive two separate bonuses in one turn?

OK, let's explain the rolling thing.

During your turn, once you roll the dice for the first time, you must lock 2 dice. These are locked for the turn, so choose well. Then, you can re-roll whatever dice you want 2 more times. And then, once you are satisfied with your results or cannot re-roll anymore, you have your "final tally".

The Soldiers (and other resources) are added to your scoresheet after the final tally, not before, not during, but after you have finished rolling. You do not get resources during rolling.

The RWB bonuses are also calculated on your final tally, so 1 die cannot be part of more than 1 RWB bonus. You are right on question 5: It is possible to score 2 different RWB in 1 turn, using all of your 6 dice.

Is this clearer?

kdw3 wrote:

5. Is there a special bonus for rolling all the same thing on all 6 dice?

No, but maybe there will be one day.

Now, go back on the beach!

E
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Wilhelm
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, much clearer. I apologize, I did not understand the rules. Now that I know you can only count the bonuses on the final talley, it helps.

Thank you for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.