Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was browsing around on Yahoo today, the first time in a loooooooooong time, and this link popped up. I regret ever having clicked on it...

http://gawker.com/5574756/jon-gosselin-got-an-ed-hardy-shirt...

But I would just like to ask, who in the world (universe?!) CARES about that jerk's latest tattoos....? If I had used and exploited my children the way he and his ex-wife have, I would not have the nerve to even show my face in public - I would be too ashamed.

Oh, wait, that is, if I had even an atom of decency about me. That explains it....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
That is disgusting. I wish the media would just ignore them and allow them to self-destruct in private. It's obvious they can't handle public life. I certainly don't need to know the gory details of their lives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to google the name and I still don't know who he is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jrbentley wrote:
I was browsing around on Yahoo today, the first time in a loooooooooong time, and this link popped up. I regret ever having clicked on it...

But I would just like to ask, who in the world (universe?!) CARES about that jerk's latest tattoos....? If I had used and exploited my children the way he and his ex-wife have, I would not have the nerve to even show my face in public - I would be too ashamed.

Oh, wait, that is, if I had even an atom of decency about me. That explains it....

Obviously, you care enough to post about it...and you don't even know who he is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
unixrevolution wrote:
jrbentley wrote:

Obviously, you care enough to post about it...and you don't even know who he is!

Hmmm, where did I say I didn't know who he is? I'm aware of the "Jon & Kate Plus 8" reality show...and I've seen more than enough news stories to hear of his exploits, along with those of his ex-wife Kate...

I think someone in one of the replies said HE didn't know who Jon G. is and had to google him....but I never said I didn't know who he was.

My post was simply a rant if you will about the guy living off his children's popularity and that now every aspect of his life (along with his ex-wife's life) seems to be "important" enough to make headlines...such as his latest tattoo. Maybe next they will tell everyone what kind of toilet paper they use.

Concern? Absolutely not. Other than maybe he should try and get a real life.

That's all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jrbentley wrote:
unixrevolution wrote:
jrbentley wrote:

Hmmm, where did I say I didn't know who he is? I'm aware of the "Jon & Kate Plus 8" reality show...and I've seen more than enough news stories to hear of his exploits, along with those of his ex-wife Kate...

I think someone in one of the replies said HE didn't know who Jon G. is and had to google him....but I never said I didn't know who he was.

My post was simply a rant if you will about the guy living off his children's popularity and that now every aspect of his life (along with his ex-wife's life) seems to be "important" enough to make headlines...such as his latest tattoo. Maybe next they will tell everyone what kind of toilet paper they use.

That's all.

I couldn't divine if you did know who he was, sorry about that. Still, for not caring, you're making an awfully big fuss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
unixrevolution wrote:
jrbentley wrote:
unixrevolution wrote:
jrbentley wrote:

That's all.

I couldn't divine if you did know who he was, sorry about that. Still, for not caring, you're making an awfully big fuss

I guess I was really just making conversation. I really don't care.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.