GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,456 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Cosmic Encounter» Forums » General

Subject: Card Sleeves for Deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Lesavoy
United States
West Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This has probably been answered somewhere along the way here but I'm apparently terrible at searching the forums. I just picked up CI and played the first game of it last night. It's super fun but on a side note I started noticing a few of the cards were beginning to get frayed corners! I'm hoping someone can let me know what size card sleeves work best with the deck, by this I'm referring to the flares, encounters, artifacts, etc. I've managed to stumble across a thread or two about the alien sheets but I'm not as concerned about that as I'm only trying to preserve the life of the game, not add personalize my set with additional aliens (not yet at least). I saw on the FFG site they sell a number of different sizes but in the "games these sleeves work best with" section they never list cosmic. I'm also looking for a more immediate/general solution since my group and I are cosmic addicts and can't wait a week or whatever the shipping takes for the sleeves to arrive.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Reda
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Guess the games in my uberbadge!
badge
My favorite game is Cosmic Encounter.
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Lesavoy
United States
West Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
perfect, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.