Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As the print run ist limited, we already allocated pretty much all the boxes to the various distributors all around the world.
If there will be a few left, I'll bring them to SPIEL.
No pre-orders, no direct sales. Not even if you send eMail, Geekmail and post in different fora (yep, that's the real plural of forum).
But ask your FLGS. They might be able to get it for you.

And: there's one card in there that has never been printed in any language. Not counting the deck cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
gulp

Guess I best hie myself down to ye olde Bricke & Mortare...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanno wrote:
And: there's one card in there that has never been printed in any language.

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
Agricola: The Goodies? What's that all about? Don't tell me there's a Bill Oddie Occupation card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Schmidt
United States
Saint Marys
Ohio
flag msg tools
GeoMan wrote:
Hanno wrote:
And: there's one card in there that has never been printed in any language.

shake

Yeah I've got that one....it's called blank.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Sporre
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
woodnoggin wrote:
Agricola: The Goodies? What's that all about? Don't tell me there's a Bill Oddie Occupation card.

Goodies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanno, I'm curious, why only 2500? And What are the chances of either a second run (even if one is smaller) would be available?

Also would retailers in other parts of the world, will they happen to know how many are specifically allocated to them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tegre wrote:
Hanno, I'm curious, why only 2500? And What are the chances of either a second run (even if one is smaller) would be available?

Also would retailers in other parts of the world, will they happen to know how many are specifically allocated to them?

Why only 2500? Well, it's 3000 if you also count the Spanish copies Homo Ludicus does.
We just don't know how many people out there want to buy it, so we have to rely on the numbers our distributors order from us.

Alliance will deal the American continent, Shire Games the small island with the Queen, and Heidelberger the rest of the world. That's where retails can order from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
Steinman wrote:
woodnoggin wrote:

Goodies

Thanks. But I've got all that stuff, except for English versions of the Czech and L-decks. I hope they're available separately. As for the one extra card that hasn't been released yet, if that isn't available separately, I'll have to make use the Kreativer Kopf card instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
woodnoggin wrote:

Thanks. But I've got all that stuff, except for English versions of the Czech and L-decks. I hope they're available separately. As for the one extra card that hasn't been released yet, if that isn't available separately, I'll have to make use the Kreativer Kopf card instead.

I believe Hanno has confirmed that the CZ-deck will be available separately in English later, most likely next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanno wrote:
Tegre wrote:

Why only 2500? Well, it's 3000 if you also count the Spanish copies Homo Ludicus does.
We just don't know how many people out there want to buy it, so we have to rely on the numbers our distributors order from us.

Alliance will deal the American continent, Shire Games the small island with the Queen, and Heidelberger the rest of the world. That's where retails can order from.
Thanks Hanno, this information is appreciated. I can now only hope I luck out in being able to get this "set"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update:
Our US distributor just placed a second order today, as their first allocation was sold out within one day.
Wow. I *am* surprised.
So we'll need to do a second print run to make sure nobody is unhappy.
As it always takes some time to get the wooden resources, the game box will hit the North American continent in two waves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lol should I ask now if a third wave will be done?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanno wrote:
Update:
Our US distributor just placed a second order today, as their first allocation was sold out within one day.
Wow. I *am* surprised.
So we'll need to do a second print run to make sure nobody is unhappy.
As it always takes some time to get the wooden resources, the game box will hit the North American continent in two waves.

Congratulations on the speedy sales. When will the Goodies be arriving at distributors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.