GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,457 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Feel Your Face Pulsate rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


The Aztec Facial
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone catch this guy eating a guinea pig?

(What is this a reference to?...Anybody?)

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's surprising enough to find out that Jim Jones survived, but even more surprising is his choice in disguise.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So I gave her the "Aztec Facial"...


jrbentley wrote:

(What is this a reference too?...Anybody?)


To you being inconsiderate?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me....
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You'd have to be a kukui nut to put that stuff on your face.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I'd like to see the "after" pic to make my decision.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Benak
Serbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aztec Secret! Aztec Secret!

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sisteray wrote:
So I gave her the "Aztec Facial"...


jrbentley wrote:

(What is this a reference too?...Anybody?)


To you being inconsiderate?


How am I being inconsiderate?

And I was referring to a movie...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jrbentley wrote:
sisteray wrote:
So I gave her the "Aztec Facial"...


jrbentley wrote:

(What is this a reference too?...Anybody?)


To you being inconsiderate?


How am I being inconsiderate?

And I was referring to a movie...


Ok, just thought it was yet another in a long line of "making fun of a vegetarian, by eating his pet" joke.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sisteray wrote:
jrbentley wrote:
sisteray wrote:
So I gave her the "Aztec Facial"...


jrbentley wrote:

(What is this a reference too?...Anybody?)


To you being inconsiderate?


How am I being inconsiderate?

And I was referring to a movie...


Ok, just thought it was yet another in a long line of "making fun of a vegetarian, by eating his pet" joke.


Ohhh, I see....no, it's cool....



1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm free-basing midichloriens and the force is, like, an energy that connects and penetrates us all, man.
United States
Saint Ann
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
OK, I'd like to see the "after" pic to make my decision.


That is the after pic.






1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shogren
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb

Senator Palpatine - you are looking good!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.