Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: thanks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
No testosterone here!
You're welcome sweetheart...

Say... what are you doing later? Wanna come over to my place and see my collection of out of print SPI games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald McDaniel
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well....
You don't dare give this group any serious compliments, however......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Well, little wonder then D W
YOU gots to HAVE 'balls' in order to 'make' the 'Magic~T' there, D.W.laugh
Luckily, I have my own 'Charm' and 'Debonair' attitude to bowl 'em over with, so I don't have to stoop to displays of 'machismo' OR play the 'sensitive LOUT' role.
BTW~Ladies, you ought to be on the look-out for the IN-SENSITIVE 'kind', since then they'll be more willing to "put up with ALL of the B.S., in stride", rather than some sniveling, cry-baby, on the verge of an emotional breakdown 'type'. It would also be more commonly known as COMPASSION~please keep them seperate, while in mind, for when you 'pass judgement'. Since we ALL(most of us at least) are familiar with the Babe-bait JERKS that appear to 'attract' the fems like "Flies on _ _ _ _", huh? I don't even give THEM the time of day, since I figure that they're just trying to "find their 'comfort' level" and I won't be a part of it-NO MORE! The best advice I have to offer is~"there are plenty of singles to mingle, so don't get caught with 'one' that's 'bought'!" Hey! I even made that rhyme, whacha know?laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pennisi
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just don't look at the "Can of Worms" thread or you might take back all of those kind sentiments...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.