GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,933 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Haggis» Forums » General

Subject: New to you in June? - Post about it! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
3 pages of new games played, and just one mention of Haggis! cry

You can change that by posting your first play experiences on the New to you Jun 10 => Best new game you played this month and why geeklist. whistle

If you pre-order(ed) the 2nd edition of Haggis with rush delivery you should have it in hand in time to post about it in the New to you Aug 10. If you pre-order(ed) the 2nd Edition with normal delivery expect that you'll have to wait until the Sept 10 list to post. cool

I should have the print proofs right after the 4th of July - I'll post some pictures when I get them.

Remember pre-orders are only open until I get the games - after the pre-order window you'll need to wait until Essen to get the game.surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was new to me in July so don't worry I'll write about it and I'll write positively even if we played with wrong rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.