GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,455 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
This is on Amazon and is sold through Nerdvana Games.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001MDGLVG/ref=oss_product?...

Here is the catch - as soon as someone buys this, it is going to (most likely) jump up in price because it will be the one copy Nervana Games has for sale.

HOWEVER - they will relist it again in a day or so. I know this because I bought my copy about 3 weeks ago and they have consistently put it back up for sale over and over again.

So, if you follow the link and it shows a more normal price of around $55, just keep checking back. You are very likely to get the lower price if you are diligent.

Hope that makes sense. I got my copy in about 3 days after I ordered it and it was in perfect condition - and a pretty amazing game I might add.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Hamen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Music sucks now....
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [US] Mecanisburgo for $42.75 shipped
So conflicted... I really want this, but I just Got an overly complicated cyberpunk game (Android)... How will I convince my girlfriend?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
I will second that posting as I picked up a copy from Nerdvana games via Amazon for $42.75 which included shipping....and fast shipping I might add which was a pleasant bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
gentlegiantglass wrote:
So conflicted... I really want this, but I just Got an overly complicated cyberpunk game (Android)... How will I convince my girlfriend?

I would recommend, though not in any particular order; sweet talking, flowers, shoes, or just some good old fashion begging and groveling.

It is a really outstanding game very different from Android in game play. I think this will end up being a classic in the years to come!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Goodrich
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Why can't more games have a handicapping mechanism?
badge
Becoming immortal!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip! I looked this morning, and nothing. Then I happened to check a few minutes ago, and bam, there it was! $42 shipped is amazing for this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure you don't accidentally get the funagain one for $44 + shipping. I almost got fooled, but I'll be keeping a refresh out for the $42 one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No luck yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Brief and Frightening Reign of Phil - George Saunders
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived yesterday. Thanks for the heads up, Lance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
Mine arrived yesterday. Thanks for the heads up, Lance!

When did you order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Carrick
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gentlegiantglass wrote:

Two things.

1) I hate this game. The art is ugly, the rules are ambiguous, and it overall feels unfulfilling. You're better off passing and saving the money.

2) Android is a pain to get on the table, but if you have a gaming group willing to play it more than once, it's AWESOME. Just don't get bogged down with the seven or eight different game mechanics going on at once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've still never seen the cheap place selling it unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
I've still never seen the cheap place selling it unfortunately.

Yeah - I think Nerdvana finally ran out of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.