1 Posts

World in Flames» Forums » General

Subject: WIFCON 2010 Coming Up! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Yellow Springs
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
WIFCon is just what you'd think - a convention devoted completely and solely to World in Flames. It's held in Lansing, Michigan, August 13-22.

You can still register at If you want more details, contact me or contact the great Lansing organizers, Bob Rutherford, Don Walker, and Russ Craft (contact info available at the wifcon web-page "contact" tab).

Speaking from experience, Bob, Don and Russ (ably assisted by Michael Panzer, who has the best name for a wargamer EVER) do a great job organizing this event, and it's a blast. You can start and finish a game of WIF in a week, and meet a friendly and fun group of fellow grognards. If I can swing the time off work you might even meet me!

You do NOT have to be a WIF expert to attend - some years there have even been newbies in attendance, and Bob/Don/Russ/Michael do their utmost to match people up at tables based on experience.

You know you want to spend a week conquering the world. WIFCON 2010 is your chance!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.