Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Tigris and Euphrates Online rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff DeBoer
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stumbled across the free Tigris and Euphrates gaming area on this site last week, which I would like to invite any of you to try by contacting me at Nishikawa-collector here on BGG or by e-mail at jeffmedford@hotmail.com and I'll join you in a "learning" game or challenge the veterans that haven't tried the wonderful on-line version right here on our own very site.

Incredible graphics and straightforwad game play of one of the highest rated games on this site. Come on and challenge me to an exciting Internal or External Conflict as you build your settlements, farms, temples and markets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hope
United States
Woodside
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest...
I've considered doing this a few times but A) I've never played before so I'm a bit intimidated but moreover B) I don't know how long games take to play out--I assume weeks? I don't know if I have the patience for that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff DeBoer
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It does depend on who you play with but most of my games are done within a week or so and sometimes within a couple days with the right group...but the time to think and strategize your moves is a nice change from table top play so I find it a nice change of pace.

I have gone ahead and started a game for those who wish to try...go to "Online Games"/"Game Manager"/Join a Game...look for "Newbie Game" under "Nishikawa-collector" I will e-mail password if you would like to join and give it a try....rules for the game are of course right here on our wonderful site as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.