GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,807 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Puerto Rico» Forums » Rules

Subject: Quick Clarification on Goods Storage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Madhujith Venkatakrishna
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it is a bit silly to be asking this after 25 game plays. But I haven't played this for a long time and just needed a quick clarification.

- If in a round no one chooses the captain, can we retain all the goods produced during the production phase (in spite of not having the ware houses)? I'm sure we can- we need to only give back goods if it cannot be shipped and you don't have the right warehouse right? Else should all goods be returned if no one uses captain?

- I have a one page rules for the 2 player stating it is the official 2P rules, could anyone please provide me with the link of the official 2P version.

Thanks,
Madhu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You only have to discard goods at the end of a captain phase, that's right. If no one chooses Captain, then no one loses any goods. Don't forget that you can always store one single good after a captain phase (just one barrel) even with no warehouses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Adrian
Canada
Edmonton
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Here you go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madhujith wrote:

- I have a one page rules for the 2 player stating it is the official 2P rules, could anyone please provide me with the link of the official 2P version.

Thanks,
Madhu

I think the official 2P rules are just one page.

BOb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madhujith Venkatakrishna
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys for the clarification and for the URL of the 2P rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.