Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

BGG» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: The Ultimate List of Baseball Heckles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doujin games are awesome! I can't read Japanese!
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Microbadge: One does not simply recognize great geeks. Not with 10,000 stars could you do this...Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!
jarredscott78 wrote:
Overweight Players:
[When a fat player is down] He's fat, he's round, he's on the ground, [Insert Player Name heeee-eeere],
[Insert Player Name heeee-eeere]

Who ate all the pies? (Repeat)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
Microbadge: Premier League fanMicrobadge: Liverpool fan - "You'll Never Walk Alone"Microbadge: UEFA Champions League fanMicrobadge: Liverpool fanMicrobadge: Los Angeles Dodgers fan
"...couldn't hit water if he fell out of a f&*!ing boat!"
-Tommy Lasorda, former L.A. Dodgers Manager, on the hitting prowess of San Diego Padres' Kurt Bevacqua (1984)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
Microbadge: Premier League fanMicrobadge: Liverpool fan - "You'll Never Walk Alone"Microbadge: UEFA Champions League fanMicrobadge: Liverpool fanMicrobadge: Los Angeles Dodgers fan
jarredscott78 wrote:
I've seen better blue in a toilet bowl!
FYI..."blue" is a baseball term for an umpire, who traditionally wore blue shirts or navy blue suits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Munnerlyn
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Game Group OrganizerMicrobadge: Texas Rangers fanMicrobadge: I love TexasMicrobadge: Splatoon fanMicrobadge: Cat lover
"Hey, Ump you're missing a great game here!" Has always been a favorite of mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Plays Games At LunchMicrobadge: Splendor fanMicrobadge: Toronto Maple Leafs fanMicrobadge: Sagrada fanMicrobadge: Toronto Blue Jays fan
On a bit of a tangent: What ever happened to that leatherlung heckler that used to be at every Tampa Bay game? Haven't heard him on the broadcasts in a while... He was pretty impressive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Book readerMicrobadge: Scotch drinkerMicrobadge: Golden Retriever loverMicrobadge: CollectorMicrobadge: Happily married
J.L.Robert wrote:
"...couldn't hit water if he fell out of a f&*!ing boat!"
-Tommy Lasorda, former L.A. Dodgers Manager, on the hitting prowess of San Diego Padres' Kurt Bevacqua (1984)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
Microbadge: Game Group OrganizerMicrobadge: Blues fanMicrobadge: Hockey fanMicrobadge: St Louis Blues fanMicrobadge: Wolf of the Week
Hey Blue get off your knees and stop blowing the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: WingMicrobadge: Are you lookin' at me?!Microbadge: Southern New England WargamersMicrobadge: Er... not completely!Microbadge: Wing
I think this need to come back...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tessie

While a popular tune, the song gained greater notoriety when it was adopted as a rallying cry by the Royal Rooters, a collection of loyal fans led by Michael T. McGreevy, ....
... There are stories that the Royal Rooters actually traveled to Pittsburgh and hired a band to play "Tessie" to annoy the Pirates on their home field. Pittsburgh outfielder Tommy Leach credited at least part of Boston's win to "that damn 'Tessie' song." He continued: "It was a real hum-dinger of a song, but it sort of got on your nerves after a while."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
Microbadge: Warhammer Age of Sigmar fanMicrobadge: Parent of One GirlMicrobadge: Parent of big sister and little brotherMicrobadge: Parent of One BoyMicrobadge: Christian
To the umpire (one of my favorites)

"I wish you would go home and sleep with your wife, so you would stop screwing us!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
"Hey blue! (holding out my eyeglasses) I think you need these more than I do!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls