Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Carcassonne - Mehr Fluss?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Stone
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Someone sent me a link to this. It's new river tiles (with branches). Does anyone know if this is an upcoming expansion, or a homemade set??

-Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I know
Checking the hans-im-glueck site, I found no evidence of this. Just the link to download the old tiles as a pdf

http://www.hans-im-glueck.de/downloads/fluss.pdf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Wechner
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Someone sent me a link to this. It's new river tiles (with branches). Does anyone know if this is an upcoming expansion, or a homemade set??

-Matt

Want to share the link with us?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Link
Quote:
Want to share the link with us?

http://www.hans-im-glueck.de/downloads/mehrfluss.pdf

I've been meaning to go out and get a full-sheet sticker to print these on. After that, I'll need to find someone who will give me their River tiles so I can modify them. Any volunteers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert C Kalajian Jr
United States
Simsbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What would be a good way to print these out so they're somewhat uniform? I'm not too worried about backing or whatever since I'm using the bag, but I want some kind of uniformity

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
What would be a good way to print these out so they're somewhat uniform? I'm not too worried about backing or whatever since I'm using the bag, but I want some kind of uniformity

I print them out on a single-sheet sticker then carefully cut them using a straight edge and a razor. I'd then stick them on some spare Carcassonne tiles. Since the back wouldn't be an issue for you, you might consider buying a copy of The Count of Carcassonne and using those tiles. Once the stickers are on the tiles you can trim any overhang off the stickers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert C Kalajian Jr
United States
Simsbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, now I have to buy two copies of the count. One to play with and one for these new tiles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Stone
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Count of Carcassonne
Beware the Count!

My thought was the same, but it can't really be done as the Count actually has #'s on the back of the tiles. Guess they think we are too stupid to put it together without help

-Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.