GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,771 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Agricola» Forums » News

Subject: Agricola - Die Höhlenbauern / Agricola the Cave Farmers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher
Germany
Pforzheim
Baden- Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

i found a Video Interwiev with Uwe Rosenberg on the German Games Homepage of www.cliquenabend.de

Uwe is talking about his new game: Agricola - Die Höhlenbauern

Part 1:

http://cliquenabend.de/index.php?page=videos2&play=herne2010...

Part 2:

http://cliquenabend.de/index.php?page=videos2&play=herne2010...

It semms to be a Stand alone Game. Uwe says, that there are parts of Agricola, but there will be new Ideas. Especially the Cave Part of your Board, where you can build Mines and search for rubies. There will be also 2 new Animals (Dogs and donkeys) It looks like the Game will come out in Essen 2011.

At the Moment Uwe is not sure if the Cames Theme will be Dwarfs or Humans. (Dwarfs in Caves searching in their Mines for Rubys an Gold)

There will be also Quests which you can make for extra Victory Points.

Watch the Videos, you can probably follow Uwes description. The videos are in GERMAN !!

Suryoyo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Fox
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agricola with dwarfs?! ~that just seems to be pushing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jelle Geertsema
Netherlands
Groningen
Groningen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
If it is a stand alone game then how is it linked with the original Agricola? Sounds like a different theme, different mechanics...

Can someone make a breef transcript as I never payed much attention during German classes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Germany
Pforzheim
Baden- Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

there will be similarities for sure.

The Worker-Placement Mechanism will be quiet the same (There is a board in the midle of the Table like it is in Agricola)

There will be also Sheep, boars and cows likei n the normal Agricola.

You will also have harvest times and and seeding grain and vegetables is also included, some modifications in handling and population and harvest will be done by uwe.

I think the most important new parts are the caves with the mines and the quests.

You can choose Family growth as well like in the normal Agricola.

Edit:

I think it is compareable with Carcassonne and all its variants like Mayflower,Hunters and Gatherers etc.

Suryoyo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.