GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,384 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark» Forums » General

Subject: Runewars Razor Wings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! Oh no! You shanked my Jenga ship!
badge
"We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can't think what anybody sees in them."
mbmbmbmbmb
Tired of how much space the razor wings and their massive wingspan takes up on the board?

If you have a copy of Runewars, use the razorwings from that game! The small size actually seems appropriate for flying pests, and you can designate leaders by either painting them appropriately or by simple sticking an appropriately sized red token under them. It's worked great in our games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't bought Runewars yet, though was very tempted (but I think I'm going to get DungeonQuest (third edition) first, since it has Descent figs in it ) but this definitely gives me more incentive to pick it up. Thanks for the heads up, have some GG

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.