GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,232 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Warhammer Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Finally picked up a copy, along with a few extras rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Narius Varigor
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After trying other dungeon crawl style games for years, I finally decided to pick up a copy of WQ. I'm glad I did, even though I delayed for a while due to the current market rates, I have a feeling it's going to be worth every penny.

After looking at the figs on the sprue's and the unpunched sheets for a few days, I finally went ahead and started changing it to a players copy.

I'm going to leave the two expansion packs and the 3 treasure expansions in their respective packages for now until I get a party through the dungeon a few times with the basic game.

I'm debating (and I think I will) get the Rule, Adventure, and Role-play books spiral bound and the covers laminated.

I used a file to smooth the punch nubs off the spell cards, equipment cards, and round character counters and blacked the edges (I think they look much better)

I'm leaving the figs on the sprue's for now (until I have them painted), and I'll be using some other D&D mini's etc. for proxies until then.

Now it's time to try and round up Pit's and Traps and get to work on the Character packs!

Good gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam DiRocco
United States
North Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
M27 - The DumbBell Nebula - Photographed 10/15/2018
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been looking at my nearly mint game for the past week or so. I have been having a hard time punching things and making it a players game. But, I feel the time is approaching and I will eventually cave in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.