Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Separate Session Report Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Uherske
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I mentioned this on the other session report thread, but thought I'd mention it here because it must be the case that others are able to access the session reports, just not me anymore.

Whenever I try to go to "sessions by date," I get the following error message:

Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/httpd/public_html/mcutils.inc on line 1174

I get a similar one when I try to access sessions by group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Uherske
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Furthermore
When I go to sessions by group, I do get a list of groups after the error message, but when I click on one, this is what I see:

Table 'gamegeek.boardgamesessions' doesn't exist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Brown
United States
Greenbelt
MD
flag msg tools
mbmb
Not just you
Same problem for me.
Thanks for pointing this out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another error
I also always receive an error when I click on the "view full session" link that comes with individual sessions. This is what I get:

Parse error: parse error in /home/httpd/public_html/viewfullsession.php3 on line 30

I've sent a question about this to the powers that be a couple of times in the past, but nothing has changed and I've never receive a response. I finally just gave up on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Thiffault
Canada
St-Laurent
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes me wonder if Aldie turned off that specific feature on the geek or not. If he didn't do anything, is he aware of the problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.