GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,500 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Neue Heimat» Forums » General

Subject: Group Order #4 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm attempting to put together yet another group order for this fabulous-looking auction game. If you're interested, please post here. I'll take the first three.

Based on the previous threads, an order of four copies should run about $45 per game, plus actual shipping from zip code 02116 (Boston, MA). If you're in the area, I'm more-than-happy to arrange for a local pick-up.

I hope other people are as desperate for this game as I am.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fristrom
United States
Watertown
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I'm interested in participating for 1 copy. I'm also in the Boston area, so I could pick up the game and avoid reshipping.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Buergel
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
I'm interested as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Bussick
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
You want to know something? I don't think Mozart's going to help at all.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sign me up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Terrific! I'll get in contact with the publisher ASAP. In the meantime, anyone else who wants to get in on the order (and perhaps lower the price for us all) should continue to post here. I'll post again to close sign-ups when the order is placed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like the best price point is with an order of 5, so I'll leave this open for one more day in the event that one other person wants to join, and then I'll place the order Saturday.

Otherwise, barring some international economic sea change, the $45 estimate looks to be dead on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Order Placed. I'll update this thread with expected delivery dates when I receive that information. Thanks to those who got in on this.

If anyone wishes to pay for their copy before I take delivery, GM me and we'll work out the estimated shipping costs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Johnston
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drats! Missed it...silly me for not subscribing to this game's posts. Error corrected. Hopefully another order will come up soon...or someone in the US will pick up distribution (c'mon, you know you want to). :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hawkeyept wrote:
Drats! Missed it...silly me for not subscribing to this game's posts. Error corrected. Hopefully another order will come up soon...or someone in the US will pick up distribution (c'mon, you know you want to).

Sorry, Pat. I'll be sure to contact you if any of the buyers fall through.

For the rest of you, I don't have a delivery date, but you can follow the package HERE. Based on the last group order, I would expect it to be arrive this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.