Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark coomey
New Zealand
AUCKLAND
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone translated the booklet included with the game which i gather is a historical overview? I'm quite intrigued as to what it says!

wiz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:historical translation
wizardless (#7274),

I couldnt agree more! I would love to see the booklet translated along with the leader cards. Anybody care to help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Petry
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:historical translation
otrex (#17367),

You'll find translations of the leader cards in a download called "wallenstein-front2.pdf", available here at the 'geek. Also, someone has recently posted "Historical Background to Wallenstein.doc" which contains an English-language translation of the booklet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
npetry wrote:
otrex (#17367),

You'll find translations of the leader cards in a download called "wallenstein-front2.pdf", available here at the 'geek. Also, someone has recently posted "Historical Background to Wallenstein.doc" which contains an English-language translation of the booklet.

Thanks! I logged on just now to request this very thing. Can't believe the amount of work, nearly 3000 words, and 2 lowly thumbs for all that trouble. I gave him another thumb and some GG in appreciation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.