CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb

I only ask because today, while most people are wrapped up in front of the fire place watching it snow, I did just the opposite, wakeboarding. Yes, it was 70 Degrees today and super sunny in the ATX. Amazing. So we went to the lake and went wakeboarding. Even have a bit of a sunburn now. A great way to ring in the new year.

God bless texas... cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Foodgeek
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
Tonight we are going to a local music venue/cafe and hearing some folk music and musical parody.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am playing games and then playing some more, but then we have to finish up some of the kids' homework (I get to crack the whip! devil )

Almost all of the snow is gone here, it was 53 today.

We did go to a children's museum over the holidays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald McDaniel
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing special tonight. Our whole family will be here for lunch and games tomorrow, so I'd better have a high level of energy for that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
Family
Aside from Dominoes and Apples to Apples -

Family gathering at the in-laws...hey, we have kids!

Weather report here in Portland - cold, windy and very wet. In other words - typical Oregon new Year!

(sorry, I'd still rather be here than Texas...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Quote:

I only ask because today, while most people are wrapped up in front of the fire place watching it snow, I did just the opposite, wakeboarding. Yes, it was 70 Degrees today and super sunny in the ATX. Amazing. So we went to the lake and went wakeboarding. Even have a bit of a sunburn now. A great way to ring in the new year.

I didn't have any plans at all Michael, until I read your little comment above.

Now I have a plan though. Me and my buddies are leaving in just a few minutes. We're loading up the truck now cause we're going to drive to Texas today and kick your ass for being cheeky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Pass
Canada
Regina
SK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm up for going to Texas!
Sign me up on this list for people going to Texas to kick some ass!

Two days ago we got out first blizzard of the year. About a foot of snow, -18C, and 25+ Km winds. With the winds that makes snow collect neear buildings, and of course, on sidewalks and driveways (there is probably some sort of scientific explaination for this, like when toast lands buttered side down). My wife and I shoveled snow for over three hours.

So we're playing poker. And I'm building a PVR system for my "home theatre" next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

Now I have a plan though. Me and my buddies are leaving in just a few minutes. We're loading up the truck now cause we're going to drive to Texas today and kick your ass for being cheeky.

Haha. Ok, so maybe just a tad cheeky. I used to hate the heat when I first moved here, but you just can't beat the winters. BTW, todays high is 80 degrees. Whoo hoo!

devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Dad purchased tickets for our family and my brother's to see Polar Express at the IMAX theatre. What a great experience!! The 3D was awsome and the movie was FANTASTIC. My Mom and Dad got a kick out of taking everyone to the show.
The kids and I have been playing a lot of games....board...computer...video. Just having a great time. Wanted to snowboard a couple of times but Mother nature stoppet that with a couple of 50+ degrees days!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.