Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Fast Food Franchise -- Thanks Fluff Daddy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
mbmbmbmbmb
First off, thanks Fluff Daddy for convicing us to get this. The graphics on the back of the box had turned us off for years, but you convinced us to pick it up. Glad I did. Though the board can use some coloring--where are my crayons? Hi all. My wife and I just obtained this game from a local store this weeked. I have heard there is an expansion. I am curious as to what is in it? I know you can't get it, but I am still curious? Fluff Daddy any help here? I know it was on a GeekSpeak episode.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
Fast Food Franchise - expansion & other stuff
There were only 7 (or so) copies of the expansion "published". Tom Lehman threw one on the prize table at The Gathering back in 2002, but it was gone LONG before I got to it.

Rumor has it that it contains two new companies (Taco & ?)... as well as reprinted cards for Pizza & Donuts (trade their advertising costs - which you can do on your own with a bit of Post-It note.)

Folks have been urging Tom to web-publish the expansion... but, as yet, to no avail. I'm still hoping for a beautiful new edition (with "Big City"-ish plastic pieces and a more colorful board) but I'm not holding my breath.

Glad you're enjoying it - it actually works pretty with 2-5 players, which is another big plus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Sandall
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fast Food Franchise, Princes of Florence, and Ra get the most gameplay at my game nights I host. Very fun, very brutal game and by far the best monopoly variation ever made!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.