Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: How do you find a game for trade? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been searching and searching, but BGG doesn't seem to have it: mainly, a way of searching for games that people want to TRADE, not just sell. Have I missed something? Or am I whistling in the dark?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Trades are listed under the individual games, as "Users trading this game". You can also look under individual user profiles and look at the games as '## for trade'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robin goblin
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
trade utility
There's a trade utility; if you go to your list of games owned or for trade on the upper right of the screen you will see a list of options, one if which is 'find people to trade with' or some such. It gives you a list of people who have games you want and who want games you've listed for trade, then people who have games for trade that you want (with no match from you) and people who want the games you've listed for trade, so you can look at their for trade lists as well...unfortunately, the trade utility is currently not functioning as the switch to a new server is proving a little bumpy....

hope this helps
Robin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Kudos and mega thanks!
Thanks to both of you! Robin, that's exactly what I was looking for. Scott, thanks for the advice too! Also, Scott, Have I mailed your payment for Rummikub yet? (The one that you gave away.) Sorry, it's been a crazy X-mas season! blush cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.