Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Looking SWars MicroMachines for Boardgames rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where to buy or sells MM Star Wars for Boardgaming in Space Combats?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eBay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks but more than ebay?....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Try these too
You might even want to try some online Hobby Shops like eHobbies.com, but to get the MOST for your MONEY, try to find and obtain some of the Model Kits for "Star Wars" such as the 'Rebel Base' and 'Battle for Hoth' sets. Those have plenty of Troopers(a bit tiny) for BOTH sides, while in the 'Rebel Base' you do get '1'-EACH of the principal characters, as well as Weapons, various 'Spacecraft'~such as 'Snowspeeders', 'Millenium Falcon', 'Rebel Transport', 'Rebel "X" & "Y" Fighters', 'A.T.A.T.'s-(Imperial 'Walkers' Transports) = '3' of them but '1' is "downed", 'A.T.S.T.'s-(Imperial 'Chicken Walkers'), 'Tauntauns' w/Riders, 'Laser Towers', 'Ion Guns', PLUS some 'plasticene' BASES-(the 'Power Generator' & a 'Rebel Base') and assorted equipment that is to be 'found' in those. Good Luck
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim M-L
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only place I've seen them for sale in the past few years are used toy shops, garage sales and flea markets.

If you're not looking for a specifc micromachine, but just want some models, You might try web sites specific to Sci fi combat games such as www.star-ranger.com. They have links to lots of companies making little spaceships.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olson
United States
Auburn
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The SW MicroMachines haven't been produced in awhile, but let me look in my basement, I may have put some of them away for "Garage Sale" fodder next summer. Maybe we can work out some sort of trade...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.