GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,434 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Z-Man's Awesomeness rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J M Duran
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
ever this day be at my side, to light and to guard, to rule and guide.
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought Santiago, as soon as I tore the shrink, opened the box and removed the rules :gasp: the tan plastic insert was torn in a few places. Anyone who knows Z-Man's Pandemic and Lifeboats box inserts knows how hard these are to come by.

I saw Zev at Origins and bothered him with my problem. He told me "No problem, e-mail me and I'll send it out. I e-mailed him and in a few days super quick a box arrives. A huge box, all taped up, inside tons of peanuts and cardboard and a gamebox with the insert. WOW! THAT is great customer service.

I felt bad because the USPS label said $11.97. I appreciate him taking care of me at his substantial cost. So I did the only honorable thing I could do. I immediately went to my FLGS and bought Dungeon Lords at retail.

Thank You Z-man Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't own any Z-man games so far but after hearing all these praises I will get Agricola soon to support those great guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Horvath
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I could not agree more. I recently purchased a USED copy of Midgard. I was missing one of the doom tokens. I sent an email to them asking if I could purchase a set of tokens as I was missing one from a used set. I get a reply back from Zev to send him my address. I gave it to him and offered to pay for shipping. Low and behold a few days later, the token I needed arrives.

I am definitely picking up some additional games. I am extrememly loyal to companies that stand behind their products and treat people well (and with respect). I have also told this to some friends of mine that will also being pickingup some Zman Game items.

Thanks Z-Man Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.