GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,108 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Wargames» Forums » General

Subject: Product Commercials with a Military Theme rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Matson
United States
Columbus
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a few of mine to get things started. Hope you enjoy them! Post yours!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Luta
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I personally consider the slant of that Dodge commercial appalling. A government-owned automobile company extolling the virtues of American cars and freedom?!? I might have accepted this bit of silliness from Ford....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb
markluta wrote:
I personally consider the slant of that Dodge commercial appalling. A government-owned automobile company extolling the virtues of American cars and freedom?!? I might have accepted this bit of silliness from Ford....

Dodge Challenger, an All-American car...
assembled in Brampton, Ontario.

Spoiler (click to reveal)

Dodge 0 : Canada 1

At least the British Regimental colours used (the 55th Regiment of Foot) actually served in the 13 colonies for part of the American War of Independence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the Gung Ho toy commercial, though I do have to question the purpose of putting the 50 cal machine gun in the open with no cover whatsoever. Didn't those kids learn anything in Basic?

Seriously, those are some sweet toys (though I was a Monkey Division fan myself!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeb
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually got choked up for the soccer (football for those in Europe) commercial.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.