GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,813 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Qn1 When an Air Drop is made into an enemy controlled Area or as in In the Market Garden campaign, where units start in Enemy Controlled Areas, does the Area automatically become friendly controlled.

Qn2:If a battle needs to be fought to determine control of the Area , will it count against the number of battles for the ensuing Battle Phase.

Qn3. Supply. I read that only 1 supply is required for an Out of Supply Battle (with relevant unit requirements) and in valid supply range of a dump, including the use of Parachute Artillery Support if in or adjacent to the supply dump. Is this the case.

I posted on the Flames of War Forum , however I get the feeling Boardgame Rules Qns. are well down the list of priorities.

The Product quality is good, the rules could have been laid out better. E.G. Normal type face for the rules and comments in seperate areas in italics. Instead of Commentary in normal and rules in italics.

For an experienced gamer they were not a problem. The above Qns being the only ones I could not deduce. The air landings were generally unopposed so I would go for automatic control but what did the designer intend. The answer has a knock on effect on strategic movement and exploitaion.

Reinforcements vs Reserves can be a bit confusing maybe naming the area that battle casulties use as Re-Group and not reinforcements and renaming reserves as reinforcements would have been clearer and more accurate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.