GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,401 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Pandemic» Forums » Rules

Subject: Quick questions about rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hem Hemux
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone !

1) Does an epidemic card/event only trigger shuffling cards (ie, no cube added) when the card you pick up from the bottom happens to be of a color you already eradicated ?

2) Does the Quiet Night cancels the next player's Infection phase (that is, the player after the current) or does it cancel the next Infection phase (that is, the one to come, here, right now) ?

Thank you !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Hemu wrote:
Hi everyone !

1) Does an epidemic card/event only trigger shuffling cards (ie, no cube added) when the card you pick up from the bottom happens to be of a color you already eradicated ?

An epidemic always triggers a draw from the bottom of the deck. If the disease colour drawn is eradicated, do not add any cubes to that city.

Hemu wrote:
2) Does the Quiet Night cancels the next player's Infection phase (that is, the player after the current) or does it cancel the next Infection phase (that is, the one to come, here, right now) ?

Thank you !

Quiet Night comes into effect straight away, cancelling the player on turns Infection Phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hem Hemux
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Rob.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.