GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,413 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Battles of Westeros» Forums » Rules

Subject: How many order tokens or leadership cads can you play in a turn ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan Chen
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mb
Hi all ,

I just finished my first BOW.

And I got a question about the command phase.

In command phase , we both have 3 option to choose.

1.Order token
2.Leadership card
3.Pass

If I choose 1 or 2 , how many tokens or cards can I play?
Only one? or as many as I can?

Thanks for your response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You may play one order token or one leadership card. Play then passes to your opponent who can play one order token or one leadership card. Then play passes back to you to play one order token or one leadership card.

If you can't play an order token or leadership card, or if you choose not to play one, you pass. After passing a player can play no more order tokens or leadership cards for that turn. When both players have passed, the turn ends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Baumgarten
Germany
Braunschweig
flag msg tools
storytelling gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Evan,

just one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Chen
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for your response :)

I will correct this in my next game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimstax wrote:
You may play one order token or one leadership card. Play then passes to your opponent who can play one order token or one leadership card. Then play passes back to you to play one order token or one leadership card.

If you can't play an order token or leadership card, or if you choose not to play one, you pass. After passing a player can play no more order tokens or leadership cards for that turn. When both players have passed, the turn ends.

You can also play two order tokens of the same type to order any unit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Gardner
Scotland
flag msg tools
You can use as many cards as long as you have the command tokens and does not exceed a commanders max order count. (usually 2)

The rules state that you must have a maximum of one order token and leadership card in your play area at the end of a round too.

It goes back and forth in "turns" until someone passes which makes that player exempt from the rest of the "round". The other player can keep on going if he has the resources.

And as above, two of the same order tokens can order an active unit of any rank. (flag colour)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you don't have to have any order tokens in your pool, but you can save one order token for next round, if you have any left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Gardner
Scotland
flag msg tools
KenToad wrote:
No, you don't have to have any order tokens in your pool, but you can save one order token for next round, if you have any left.

I misread that in the rule book, my bad.

Only allowed a maximum of one order token and leadership card to carry on to the next round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.