Australia
Fitzgibbon (Brisbane)
QLD
flag msg tools
...but don't tell anyone!
badge
The Secret Bread Empire Über Alles!
mbmbmbmbmb
I originally posted this three days ago. As I have not been successful in finding the figure I need, I figured I'd try again by putting the request back on the "Recent Journal Entries" list.

Remember, I'm trading two of mine for the one I need.

Here's the original entry:

The Kay-Bee Toy Store near me is going out of business and they have been reducing their prices. Once the Creepy Freaks stuff got to a low enough level I thought, "Why not?" and I bought some starters and a bunch of boosters.

I'm trying to collect all the figures and I've been lucky (or spendthrifty) enough to get all of them but one. I'm missing #23 - Pus Bus Gus.

Of course, I've got a bunch of extras to trade. And I'm willing to give you two of mine (your choice, of course) for the one Pus Bus Gus. So get in touch with me and let's trade! (Regarding shipping: I live in Cleveland, Ohio, USA.)

Here's what I have available:

09 Serpentine (x3)
10 Maddy
11 Patches
14 Bingo (x2)
16 Thump
17 Piper (x2)
18 Hamlin
19 Dolly (x3)
20 Ragatha
21 Bo Oger
22 The Booger Man
25 Teether
26 Anklebiter (x2)
27 Venus
31 Fish Face
32 Finhead
34 Litter Kitty (x2)
37 Crawley
38 Creepy (x3)
40 Von Klank
41 Mad Jack (x2)
42 King Jack (x2)
44 Precious (x2)
49 S.B.D.
50 Barbi Q
52 Monster Under The Bed
53 Skelehomie
55 Vampappy (x2)
56 Jar-Head (x2)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Peacock
United States
Stansbury Park
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
My six year old son got two starters and two boosters from Santa. Sorry, no Pus Bus Gus.

I think they did a good job of making an easy miniature game for children. It is easy, tactical, and kids love the gross stuff.

The collectibility is reasonable too, as you only need one figure. Compare that to other miniature collectables...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Peacock
United States
Stansbury Park
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
as you only need one figure.

I mean Kevin is only in need of one more figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Foodgeek
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
I bought 4 booster packs today. I'll check for Gus when I get to opening them. I couldn't turn down Kay Bee's Sale price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Foodgeek
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
Wasn't in there. sorry. You may wanna just keep buying boosters. maybe u can sell the excess on ebay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
gus
I just bought a bunch of boosters and I will check for an extra Gus and get back to you. ( I have one Gus that I know about already - just need to find another)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.