Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Revolution: The Dutch Revolt... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Sample
United States
Pelham
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Bright, brilliant colors are to be seen everywhere, the stones and pigments undimmed by the passage of decades. The floor of the corridor is a colorful mosaic of stone, with a distinct, winding path of red tiles about 2' wide.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a two part question...1) Does anyone know where I could find a copy of Revolution: The Dutch Revolt (is it only available from Phalanx?)? 2) Is it worth it to try and get a copy? It looks like a pretty cool game and it is well rated...

Tot straks,
Q

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael @mgouker
United States
Pembroke Pines
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robbirob has one listed on the BGG marketplace. I've bought games from him before and I've been very satisfied.

Also, I think (but I'm not 100% certain) that Rio Grande Games will get the leftovers from Phalanx games.

I agree with you that the game looks very interesting and of course the designer is the same man who created Civ.

Best regards,

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
mbmbmbmbmb
You can buy it directly from Phlanax too.

http://www.phalanxgames.nl/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank da man
Thailand
Chumpohn
Chumpohn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cheaper from the u.s. !
...and i just learned, that it´s the cheapest, to order this game directly from phalanx.nl, if you´re from the u.s., because vat is excluded, if the package leaves the european union.

according to eric aka basilius (credits to him !), the kind user who mailed me this fact, the price including shipment to the u.s. would be "only" 64,52 euros.

damned, i am almost a lightyear closer to netherlands, but have to pay almost the same cry i hate greedy governments and their vat angry

gamers greetings
frank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.